++++
I've just read an article about the love-resisters from berlin. It talks about the fact that people here shut out their ability to love. I thought it was how things go around here.and i must say I've cought a glimpse of this fact, and it's not a pretty sight. i also know people that are trying to find someone and can't because most people are looking just for casual or not so casual sex. And you say..what's the problem with that?There's no problem, but sex makes the world go round in just some certain cases.
Nothing compares with the warmth of a heart, sex or no sex included. I might tend to think that the love-resisters are also the kind of people you meet all the time, the kind that will not get involved or get close to you as a friend.
Anyways, if you feel you are turning into a non-hearted hipster, seek help, or come to berlin!






2 comments:
so that's what a loving & lovable girl like you doing there... u joined the love resistors? ;))
no i have not!! i had no idea in what kind of booby-trap im getting into. i'm trying to fight them, not become one of them:) you should know better....
Post a Comment