Hei, U got nice lomo mood!I think I know that place, but a little bit mirrored, isn't it?
it is mirrored, indeed..but i liked it that way..and yup..u do know the place..it being your kitchen:)))
somehow better than previous post, we have have to work more on your mood.smile you kid...
i'm getting there:)
it seem that it didn't work out.can you post anoter invitation... I may fall for that one (too). :)
earl grey anyone?isnt' it cold enough there?
it is cold and you know why... :PI miss your milk earl grey...
i miss your omlette du fromage a looooot!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Hei, U got nice lomo mood!
I think I know that place, but a little bit mirrored, isn't it?
it is mirrored, indeed..but i liked it that way..and yup..u do know the place..it being your kitchen:)))
somehow better than previous post, we have have to work more on your mood.
smile you kid...
i'm getting there:)
it seem that it didn't work out.
can you post anoter invitation... I may fall for that one (too). :)
earl grey anyone?isnt' it cold enough there?
it is cold and you know why... :P
I miss your milk earl grey...
i miss your omlette du fromage a looooot!
Post a Comment